Sunday, March 11, 2012

Any Given Sunday


  • Liturgy this morning.  I struggled.  That is all.
  • Dinner at my sister's.  I got to hang out with my 2 cute nieces and my bro-in-law.  
  • Had a snowball throwing competition.  Fun.
  • A bottle of Cuban rum for me from my sis and brother-in-law's recent trip to Cuba...yay me.
  • A jar of dark chocolate Nutella as well.  My 2 nieces don't care for it so I inherited it.
  • Talking to mi cielo daily.  I'd love to be in Bogota but that will have to wait till December.
  • My camera died last week, dagnabbit!  Oh well, I got 6 good years out of it and I've been wanting a DSLR anyway....pobrecito..

2 comments:

  1. ah. snow? I complain too much about the weather on the west coast.
    and nutella... I don't care for it either. dark nutella? are there varying degrees? ;)
    my girl is in nicaragua. I am jealous of their weather. not their cold showers so much, or the plenteous banana flavoured meals, but the 30degree heat. oh yes. definitely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to be apart. God be with you.

    ReplyDelete