Thursday, March 1, 2012

Younger Than Before...


  • In the dead of winter, at least for the past 5 years or so, I find myself listening to Nick Drake quite often.  Maybe I need to start a Dead British Folk Singer Club.  
  • Mi esposa is leaving for Colombia on Tuesday.  I miss her already.
  • The first presanctified liturgy is tomorrow night....I need it.
  • "the crosses on the tombs etched against the silver sea where two black sails, made larger by their own reflections, were passing by"   The first person that correctly identifies this quote wins a prize...to be determined.
  • The winds of change are blowing at work, at least for me.  I am looking for something new to do and I have managerial blessing, thankfully.
  • I long for the day when I live in South America and I don't have to steal myself against the winter malaise that always comes.  And the coffee is so much better.

4 comments:

  1. why /don't/ you live there? I'd jump at the chance. argentina is calling me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are planning to retire there...hopefully earlier rather than later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: I'd forgotten about nick drake. thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure. He's great, isn't he...

    ReplyDelete