Sunday, April 1, 2012

Annndd she's back.....


  • Picked M up from the airport this morning.  She had a rough flight from Bogota...lots of turbulence.  She's a nervous flier to begin with so I'm sure she was not impressed.  I'm glad she's back, though.
  • Hard to believe that Pascha is in 2 weeks...where did Lent go?
  • Shopping for a new camera...this should be fun.  I think I'll go DSLR this time.
  • A very strange event here last night...a boxing match between Justin Trudeau, Liberal MP and Patrick Brazeau, Conservative senator.  No, really..they got in a ring and fought each other for 3 rounds.  For the record, Justin kicked ass.

2 comments:

  1. she's so lovely. what a lucky guy you are, eh?

    and the fight! for real! I saw this on fb and thought it was satirical, not literal. cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extremely lucky, I am! And today, Brazeau had to cut his long hair and wear a Liberal party jersey all week in the House of Commons...snigger...

      Delete