Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kicking

                                                              Kicking tonight...hard. Chuck Norris style.

                                                 There are times when I wish I lived in a smaller country.

                                                 but then I remember what I would be missing.  The best
                                               
                                                 back yard in the world.

                                                 Tonight, M and I talked about travel.  To Mongolia...can

                                                 you believe that?   But why not, I say.......
                                                 

3 comments:

  1. travel is good.

    sometimes change is as good as a rest.

    be well my friend.

    why not indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapped Mongolia...now it's Bolivia, where M worked with MCC for a year. Yay...I can use my Spanish...esta bien!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all for hot places. the closer the the equator the better. more sun!
      and the spanish language is so beautiful.

      Delete